Adsvise PLT (“Adsvise”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Adsvise will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Adsvise service (the “Service”) if such claims are reported to Adsvise’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Service by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Adsvise’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Adsvise will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL or exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Please deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Adsvise’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Adsvise ATTN: Admin Department
Level 15, DPulze Cyberjaya, Cyber 12,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor